Postural Correction Program
It is so common nowadays for us to see a lot of Adults and teenagers with bad posture. We have integrated ourselves with modern technology like the smartphones and tablets which do offer their pros and cons. 3 muscle groups that get affected the most are your shoulders, hip and core. For a client, it mean that you can train longer and harder without having any pain.
Shoulder issue arise from few factors like driving, excessive usage of smartphones or computers, carrying your bag on 1 side of your shoulder. You may argue that these are daily chores need to be done but we can advise you on changes to be made so that you don’t end up in pain.
Learn how to activate your TA (transverse abdominus) is crucial. Learning more about your spine may help you reduce lower back pain. Hip flexors are also very important in our daily life as we walk half the time. Being flexible and strong in these muscles are a must.
Let us help you take away the pain from your daily life so that you can do things more at ease. It is not going to be an easy fix as it is a habit but you definitely will appreciate the pain free movements which you used to have.
$130 – $150/sessionContact For Free Consultation
- Less neck ache
- Better posture
- Firmer core
- Improve functional fitness
- Better sleep
- Lesser health issues
- Tessa Myers
POSTURAL CORRECTION PROGRAM
I miss my training sessions! My hubby, Chris, and myself used to train with Vanan while we were living in SG. Vanan got my bad posture fixed while as for chris, he strengthened his weak lower back muscles so that he could go back to playing basketball. That’s what I call being objective & terrific.
- Tight muscles leads up to bad posture. That in return may end up as back pain and further worsen one’s posture. Stretching is the key to solving this.
- Plank is a great exercise to do as it is safe and give you isolated feel on your abdominals and lower back without aggravation.
- Back extensions isolate in strengthening the lower back muscles.Make sure you check with a trainer if you can perform this as it can be good or bad depending on one’s body and injury history.
- Extra charges apply for sessions conducted from 10pm to 6am